We offer full diagnostic laboratory service, including:
- Chemistry profiles (liver, renal-kidney, glucose and full internal organ screen)
- CBC (complete blood cell counts including red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, and
- Electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride, anion gap, bicarbonate)
- Urinalysis (including urine strips and sediments)
- Fecal Analysis (looking for intestinal parasites)
- Thyroid Testing
- Cytology and Histopathology
- Blood Glucose (looking for high glucose in diabetics, or low glucose with specific diseases)
- PCV/TS/AZO/BG (STAT emergency values that are critical in an emergency situation)
- Heartworm / Lyme disease / Ehrlichia (Tick-born diseases) test on-site
- FeLV / FIV (Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus testing)
- Adrenal / Hormone and all other diagnostic testing
We also offer full diagnostic bloodwork that is sent to one of the largest reference laboratories in the country. Through this lab we can run ANY and ALL bloodwork needed to assist in diagnosing your pet.
If you have any questions regarding our laboratory services, please feel free to contact us.